Thursday, February 18, 2010

Week 2 reflection

I have been instructed to reflect on week 2's writing assignments. Hmmm funny thing is I feel like I am making progress, however I continue to struggle with awkward sentences and wordiness. I wonder how to correct this. I suppose with more practise I will improve. I wonder if it has to do with being some what dyslexic. I had trouble learning to read growing up and I had the toughest time learning to type. I would read words but I would type them inside out or backwards. Sometimes at work I will type up a quick email and when I reread it, I will find I need to cut the last sentence and paste up at the beginning. I seem to be inclined to write up all my supporting documentation and then finish with my concluding point.

No comments:

Post a Comment